Monday, July 20, 2009

A day off and a longing...

Today is my day off, well day off from running, instead i rode the bike and swam. To be honest, it just dosent feel the same. There something diffrent in the way you feel. There's nothing i can say to make it feel the same. I love the rush of air i pull in evrey couple strides, the numbness in my finger tips, and even the aches i get in my legs. The best thing in the world is going so fast that you stop thinking, and then u breathe in and your mind is gone to your surroundings , and your going so fast you feel like your flying, and if you keep pushing you'll feel God come up behind you and swoop you up and carry you under his wings and fly away to your finish.

it's days like this i'm wishing for tomarrow...

my quote for
"Tough times don't last but tough people do. "
A.C. Green, Retired NBA Basketball Player

No comments:

Post a Comment