Sunday, July 19, 2009

Running Agian

Recently while flipping thorugh runners world magazine I came across an intresting idea. Blog about your running to give you motivation. I laughed at the idea, be blogg, nahh, thats just what opionated people do. Yet here i'am blogging away...

A Couple months ago i injured myslef running, dont know what, how ,or even why, but i did. Scince i love running and the competion I continued to to run on it. Now some physical thearpy and scarred tissue later here i'am running a measly mile or so only evrey other day. Gradually(meaning little and worthless amount) incresing my mileage, but eventually i will be back, ill be stonger, and ill be faster.

my quote for today...
"If I am still standing at the end of the race, hit me with a board and knock me down, because that means I didn't run hard enough. "
Steve Jones, Welsh athlete and former marathon record holder

No comments:

Post a Comment